With over 5,000 copies sold since 2016, The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture has proved to be an invaluable introduction to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture platform.
This new edition has been completely remastered using Desktop Publishing software to improve it’s layout and aesthetics.
The 2020 Edition of this eBook contains everything from the original 2016 eBook, plus:-
- All interface screenshots (and descriptions) updated to match Revit 2020
- 3D Levels explained
- Tabbed windows explained
- Parts and Assemblies explained
- New Underlay tool explained
- New Multi-storey stairs explained
- New “Path of Travel” tool explained
- Importing PDF into Revit
- Creating Elliptical Walls
- Copying and Pasting Legend Views to Sheets
- “Elevation from Level” Tags explained
***Please Note: If you have purchased the existing version of this eBook within the last 30 days, you are entitled to a free upgrade to this version. Please email me for details.