Forum

Has Ian fallen off ...

Notifications
Clear all

Has Ian fallen off the face of the planet?

Jim Gilliland

Just wondering if anyone here has heard from Ian in the last 4 months or so?

The silence is deafening...

Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2022 4:55 pm
Darin McKee

I have been asking that question for at least 2 months now.  Someone is updating the site with new training information but I still can not get into the items that I have purchased 2 months ago.  If you hear from him, please let me know.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2022 10:46 pm
Henrik Gade
Eminent Member

I'm worried about him as well. He went radio silent 3-4 months ago and I haven't been able to get in contact with him, despite having some outstanding financial issues after the webinars I arranged with him as the visitor.. 

Also no updates to his content anywhere for about the same time...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2022 9:18 pm
Roderick Jenkins

I sent Ian a question regarding missing videos on February 10th and never received a reply. So I don’t know what has happened with him. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2022 5:51 pm
Henrik Gade
Eminent Member

Anyone in the Uk that could try calling him? It's pretty steep for me calling him from my country, I am considering it however.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2022 8:54 am
Jim Gilliland

i don't have his number, but i have messaged him from FaceBook, though as yet i haven't received a notification to say he's even seen it...

does anyone here have a number for him?

Jim

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/06/2022 9:58 am
Henrik Gade
Eminent Member

Tel: 07968 998787 This is the phonenumber from his email signature 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2022 11:47 am
Jim Gilliland

cheers for that Henrick - rather than ring him unsolicited i sent a message via text to his phone.

Hopefully he'll respond, or we'll get an update of some kind.

will keep y'all updated here...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/06/2022 11:59 am
Henrik Gade
Eminent Member

Any luck?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2022 9:07 pm
Jim Gilliland

nothing as yet - not a word :/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2022 9:53 am
Jim Gilliland

just an update: having received no reply to the text i sent to Ian's mobile, i decided to follow up with a call.

when i rang the number provided above by Henrik, i heard an automated message saying "it has not been possible to connect this call - please try again later".

whilst it's possible Ian's mobile was out of range when i called, the possibility that something's happened to Ian that's preventing anyone contacting him, should be considered.  I do hope he's ok and will get in touch soon, but at this stage it doesn't look promising...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2022 4:44 pm
Henrik Gade
Eminent Member

Yeah, really seem at this point that Ian is either ghosting his company and anything related to it, or worse, has passed away unexpectedly. Let's hope it's the first scenario, even if thats a sucky thing to do.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2022 6:53 pm