Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Cavities not joining in wall

Tony Walker

Hi Ian

I wondered if you could give me some assistance and help with the below image.  I am trying to get the cavities in the walls to show however as you will see from the image it shows the block in front of it.  Not sure if this is a glitch with the program or if there is a way around it.  I added the wall in question after constructing the external perimeter walls

Any help appreciated to resolve this

Thanks

Tony

Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2022 8:53 am
Tony Walker

Hi Ian

You will also see in this example where the same wall  (highlighted in blue) on the Ground and First floor plans shows different connection details of the cavity.  The Ground Floor Plan shows it not connecting with the lower height wall that goes down the sheet and at First floor where it will be situated above the parapet of the lower wall that goes down the sheet the same wall cavity meets cavity of the wall as it should, however the other connecting wall cavity carried on as it should not do as it should have an outer skin of brick to close it as it is an external wall above a flat roof to this area.

Any advice on how to resolve this one also.  I have tried the wall joins on the modify tab on both examples but this does nothing to help

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2022 9:10 am