Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Adding stairs

Alan Mcphail

I am struggling with the stairs, when I put in the stairs as how you done it I am getting the attached warning messages which you did not get on your video?  

Is there something we should have changed in the properties in relation to rail type properties? 

Thanks

Topic starter Posted : 05/01/2022 1:03 pm
BIMscape liked
BIMscape
Member Admin
Posted by: @alanmc2020

I am struggling with the stairs, when I put in the stairs as how you done it I am getting the attached warning messages which you did not get on your video?  

Is there something we should have changed in the properties in relation to rail type properties? 

Thanks

This is a very common Warning message.

It is Wholly dependent upon the Railing Type you choose- in conjunction with the path the railing tries to follow. It basically just warns you that one or more of the railing junctions is not 100% continuous. Revit has struggled to make the extrusion junctions work.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2022 10:58 pm
Alan Mcphail

Yeah I tried it again and it seemed to work this time. Think its just a case of trying a couple of times in some instances!

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2022 12:20 pm
BIMscape liked
BIMscape
Member Admin
Posted by: @alanmc2020

Yeah I tried it again and it seemed to work this time. Think its just a case of trying a couple of times in some instances!

Thanks

Glad it worked!

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2022 2:00 pm