Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Access to course material

Harris Xanthopoulos

Hi Ian,  can you please advise how I can see (or download) the video files from the Architecture course.   From my courses menu when I go to the course file only the first module is visible and directs to download the pdf file.

Thank you for the presentation today and for the great offer.

Regards,

Harris

Topic starter Posted : 14/03/2021 9:42 pm
BIMscape liked
BIMscape
Member Admin

Hi Harris,

Thank you so very much for tuning in to the YouTube Live session this evening, for taking up the Launch Offer and for kicking-off the community discussion! It is very much appreciated.

There are separate "Courses" for the Ebook and for the Beginners Guide Video Course. I suspect it is only the PDF one you've looked in so far? This only has a single Module / Unit- as it just needs to contain the download link.

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2021 9:58 pm
Harris Xanthopoulos

Hi Ian,

thank you for your quick reply.  Can you please verify that the links are working because when I am on courses the only content that I can see is the pdf file.  As you will see from the printscreen all the other material can not selected.  I am on video course and not for e-book.  Also when I am going to see the other courses again I can not select anything.  I tried with different browsers (Edge, Safari, Chrome) without any difference.

I am not expert on this issue but probably the links from the old site were not updated.

Thank you in advance and I wish all the best for the new website.

Harris

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2021 8:22 am
Harris Xanthopoulos

Hello, does anyone having problem with access on the video courses or is just me.  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2021 9:53 am
BIMscape
Member Admin

@harris_xanthopoulos

Hi Harris, apologies for delay in replying.

I'm working around the clock to get the content migrated over from the old site.

At the time of writing this post:-

-Beginners Guide Video Course

-Beginners Guide Ebook

-Ultimate Guide to Revit Walls Video Course

All of the above fully migrated. Can you please check these- and confirm you have full access?

By the end of today:-

Revit Walls Ebook

Revit Roofs Video Course

Revit Roofs Ebook

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2021 11:03 am
BIMscape
Member Admin

@harris_xanthopoulos

Please see my other reply

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2021 11:04 am
Harris Xanthopoulos

Hi Ian,

yes I can see the courses that you mention and are great, but I can not select specific units to see. I need to start from unit one, to completed (or press the button as completed ) in order to go to the second unit.  Imagine this to repeat it  for 80 times for the basic course.  The progress of following the material is independent if you want to see something from the begging or at more advanced area at the end.  Also there isn't (or I couldn't find it) a link to download the video.

Many thanks

Harris

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2021 1:26 pm
BIMscape
Member Admin
Posted by: @harris_xanthopoulos

Hi Ian,

yes I can see the courses that you mention and are great, but I can not select specific units to see. I need to start from unit one, to completed (or press the button as completed ) in order to go to the second unit.  Imagine this to repeat it  for 80 times for the basic course.  The progress of following the material is independent if you want to see something from the begging or at more advanced area at the end.  Also there isn't (or I couldn't find it) a link to download the video.

Many thanks

Harris

Hi Harris,

I've just changed some settings- please clear your browser cache and log in again. You should be able to now access any Unit in any order. Please confirm that this is now working for you.

I'll get download links migrated ASAP.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2021 1:31 pm
Harris Xanthopoulos

Thank you Ian, now anything is Okay.

Harris

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2021 2:16 pm