Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Release Timeplan?

Henrik Gade
Eminent Member

Hi Ian

Figured I'd ask this in public as it's probably something others will want to know 🙂 (If the info is already somewhere, I apologize!)

How often are you planning to release videos for the course? - No pressure, I'm just wondering if I'll be able to go through the whole thing before I'm back in school in start February!

Topic starter Posted : 02/11/2021 1:40 pm
BIMscape
Member Admin
Posted by: @nikmi

Hi Ian

Figured I'd ask this in public as it's probably something others will want to know 🙂 (If the info is already somewhere, I apologize!)

How often are you planning to release videos for the course? - No pressure, I'm just wondering if I'll be able to go through the whole thing before I'm back in school in start February!

Hi Henrik,

Good question! It was mentioned in the email flyer, but I'm sure some people may have missed that.

Two Units are being released daily. Hopefully that's at a good pace to allow people to follow along. Today's Units have just been relased.

I have also now added a direct download link for the Ebook, in the first Unit.

Additionally, I am going to supplement Unit's with additional videos as appropriate. For example, the Unit on setting up Levels for the Project (released just now)- I have also included a couple of other videos on Levels, directly under the main video. Hopefully this gives you guys direct access to the most relevant material as you progress through the course.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2021 9:02 pm