Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Autodesk Revit: Practice Project Video Download Package

William Watson

Hi Ian,

Again after downloading this unit so i can work on it separately from the original, which is on my work machine, i have found that you have placed the same unit (06 / 08 Add 2D Detail to your Wall Section) into section 06 / 09 which should have been 06 / 09 Add 2D Detail to your Roof Callout.

I realise that both titles are very similar and therefore, look right, but if you could change this to the correct one, it would save you some troubles down the line.

Regards

Bill Watson.

Topic starter Posted : 20/02/2022 1:05 pm
BIMscape liked
BIMscape
Member Admin
Posted by: @squire-will

Hi Ian,

Again after downloading this unit so i can work on it separately from the original, which is on my work machine, i have found that you have placed the same unit (06 / 08 Add 2D Detail to your Wall Section) into section 06 / 09 which should have been 06 / 09 Add 2D Detail to your Roof Callout.

I realise that both titles are very similar and therefore, look right, but if you could change this to the correct one, it would save you some troubles down the line.

Regards

Bill Watson.

Many apologies Bill,

All sorted now. Please confirm you are able to download the correct video?

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2022 4:54 pm
William Watson

I'm still receiving a message to say "OOp's something seemed to have gone wrong" and does now light up, but stays greyed out?

Bill

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/02/2022 10:41 pm
William Watson

I'm Still unable to copy across the section 6 video number 9, i just get an error message and it greys out?

Bill Watson

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2022 4:22 pm
BIMscape
Member Admin
Posted by: @squire-will

I'm Still unable to copy across the section 6 video number 9, i just get an error message and it greys out?

Bill Watson

Hi Bill,

Please try again now. Each video on Vimeo has to have  setting changed to allow it to be downloaded. This one got missed unfortunately.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2022 4:46 pm
William Watson

The Software programme is working perfectly now. Thank you Ian.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/02/2022 8:28 am