Couple of suggestions  

RSS
(@jujitsoup)

I almost took advantage of the recent great Bundle offer, however there was something missing i needed, the families course. I'd be happy to purchase a Mega Bundle 4 which included Roofs, Walls and Families if one becomes available with a great discount.

Also, a course on parameters in Revit covering all aspects of the very unintuitive, clunky and overly-complex way Revit deals with them would be very useful indeed. Having come some distance on the Revit journey this is still an area I struggle to get my head around, no matter how much I read and watch videos on. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2018 6:02 am Ian liked
 Ian
(@ian)
Honorable Member Admin

Apologies for the delay in replying.

GREAT suggestions. I "LOVE" the ideal of a Parameters-dedicated course. Will start putting together a course outline in the next few weeks.

Thanks once again,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2018 12:12 am
(@jujitsoup)

Ian

Sounds like a plan!! This would be superb.....What highlighted all this to me the issue was the inability (or that's how it appears) to be able to reorder custom titleblock parameters (added as the defaults didn't cover everything) into a logical order in the Properties window. I've posted everywhere but no one anywhere seems to know how do something seemingly so simple. Very much looking forward to the course, especially if it covers this area as well.

Also, what's happened to the Families course? I can't find it on the site and would be interested in viewing its contents as I now know a bit more than before so it would likely be a lot more useful.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2018 4:51 pm
Share: