Notifications
Clear all

New old member  

RSS
(@kamil-noconhotmail-com)
New Member Member

Hi everyone,

I am a member already since April but haven't managed to write anything here. My name is Kamil, I am a structural engineer, working with AutoCAD for almost 10 years.

During the lockdown, I've decided to develop my designing skills and accidentally found a beginners course on youtube and then other courses, so here I am 🙂

Cheers

Posted : 11/06/2020 3:23 pm
Ian liked
 Ian
(@ian)
Honorable Member Admin
Posted by: @kamil-noconhotmail-com

Hi everyone,

I am a member already since April but haven't managed to write anything here. My name is Kamil, I am a structural engineer, working with AutoCAD for almost 10 years.

During the lockdown, I've decided to develop my designing skills and accidentally found a beginners course on youtube and then other courses, so here I am 🙂

Cheers

Hi Kamil,

How are you finding the course?

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2020 11:46 am
(@kamil-noconhotmail-com)
New Member Member
Posted by: @ian

Hi Kamil,

How are you finding the course?

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

Hi Ian,

I found your courses very interesting. I like that everything is clearly explained, shown step by step. Now, I try to work with Revit more and I found myself coming back to your courses - thanks to the good structure of the lessons (every topic is separated and described) it's easy for me to find what I need.

I've done already Course for Beginners, Roof and Wall classes and partly Revit Families. Some lessons repeat in every course, but I understand that you need to go through 'must topics', as somebody could do only go for one of your courses.

I look forward to new courses as there is still plenty to learn! 😉

Kind regards,

Kamil

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2020 3:04 pm
Share: