Need a little help  

RSS
 udus
(@udus)
New Member Member

Hi,

Just new to this forum and bimscape but I love this web tutorials. Kinda confused how to download my courses. I have paid for videos packages for $19.93 but get lost when trying to download the files.  Anyone could help me step by step on how to download the files to a drive or even my computer? Appreciate your input very much. Can't wait to learn from you all and your expertise.

Cheers

udus

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2017 3:38 pm Ian liked
 Ian
(@ian)
Reputable Member Admin

Hi Udus,

Welcome to our community!

With regards the Video Download Package, I can most certainly hnelp you with that. To start with, please take a look at the short video that is embedded on the "Video Download Package" product page, in the store- that video explains (in about 2 mins) exactly how the process works.

If you're still needing help after that, please just ask.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2017 12:08 pm
 udus
(@udus)
New Member Member

Thanks Ian, I figure it out already. Just a little note on your discussion and vocalizing your videos. I have a little difficulties with some of the things you've said due to your accent. I am an American, English is my second language. I am trying very hard to understand but when I am going back to written scripts, it makes it clearly. 

However, I am very happy with the videos and all you put together for this Revit. I just started on Revit three months ago and I do not have necessary guidelines and information for to follow and to work with Revit. I purchased expensive books and when they come on hand, they were not related to my need to understand revit from scratch till I found your videos two weeks ago. They are the correct necessary sources that I was looking for. I want to say thanks for what you have done! hope more people will finds yours as I did.

Mokeni

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2017 4:46 am
(@shabeer-mohiuddin)

Hi Udus , 

It's really appreciative what Ian is working on , even i have tried and spend ample amount of money on books and courses .

But the things were never clear for me till i found this videos and notes it is so clear and helpful that you can just relate to revit so easily . 

I am eagerly waiting for Intermediate and Advanced versions of this Course . 

Regards 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2017 8:12 am Ian liked
 Ian
(@ian)
Reputable Member Admin
Posted by: Shabeer

Hi Udus , 

It's really appreciative what Ian is working on , even i have tried and spend ample amount of money on books and courses .

But the things were never clear for me till i found this videos and notes it is so clear and helpful that you can just relate to revit so easily . 

I am eagerly waiting for Intermediate and Advanced versions of this Course . 

Regards 

Many thanks for the very kind words Shabeer 🙂 🙂

Regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 2:30 pm
Share: