Notifications
Clear all

Hi everyone!  

RSS
 Nin
(@ning)
New Member Member

Hi,

My name is Nin, i have been using AutoCAD for over 20 years. Before that i learnt on a drawing table using tracing paper and Rotring pens!

I currently work in the construction industry for a M&E contracting company which up until now have mainly used 2D AutoCAD to produce our documentation. Although i have used Sketchup extensively I'm pretty new to the 3D side of AutoCAD. In the last year I have been trying to learn AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD fabrication and now AutoCAD Revit.

I'm really looking forward to completing the course and have to say hats off Ian for making it so simple, intuitive and interesting to learn.

Nin

Posted : 03/06/2020 10:54 am
Ian liked
Topic Tags
 Ian
(@ian)
Honorable Member Admin
Posted by: @ning

Hi,

My name is Nin, i have been using AutoCAD for over 20 years. Before that i learnt on a drawing table using tracing paper and Rotring pens!

I currently work in the construction industry for a M&E contracting company which up until now have mainly used 2D AutoCAD to produce our documentation. Although i have used Sketchup extensively I'm pretty new to the 3D side of AutoCAD. In the last year I have been trying to learn AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD fabrication and now AutoCAD Revit.

I'm really looking forward to completing the course and have to say hats off Ian for making it so simple, intuitive and interesting to learn.

Nin

Welcome Nin,

I followed the same path as you- drawing board, AutoCAD and now Revit. Don't miss changing the nibs on the ink pens one bit!

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2020 1:59 pm
Nin liked
Share: