Hello, just joined!...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello, just joined! Im architect  

RSS
(@caslau)
New Member Member

Hello, just joined! Im architect. I work in a big city, and as a global territory, to stand up to the market and to time, Revit is the workspace to increase my productivity.

First look, in my "Revit Architecture" version I don't have in the "main menu " the "System" tab, How should I solve that. Is it going to decide my learning somewhere?

Thanks!

Posted : 16/06/2020 3:18 pm
Ian liked
 Ian
(@ian)
Honorable Member Admin
Posted by: @caslau

Hello, just joined! Im architect. I work in a big city, and as a global territory, to stand up to the market and to time, Revit is the workspace to increase my productivity.

First look, in my "Revit Architecture" version I don't have in the "main menu " the "System" tab, How should I solve that. Is it going to decide my learning somewhere?

Thanks!

Hi Laura- welcome!

Are you using the 'full' version of Revit or the LT version.

If you are using the full version, you may need to go into Options > User Interface and turn on/off the interface elements you need.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2020 11:48 am
(@caslau)
New Member Member

Hello @ian, Im using a full 2014 version. I tried going to Options, but nothing similar, maybe because is an old version 🙂

but I keep going with the courses, for the moment no constrains,

Many thanks ! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2020 7:42 pm
Ian liked
 Ian
(@ian)
Honorable Member Admin
Posted by: @caslau

Hello @ian, Im using a full 2014 version. I tried going to Options, but nothing similar, maybe because is an old version 🙂

but I keep going with the courses, for the moment no constrains,

Many thanks ! 

Hi Laura,

Yep, the "Systems" menu is only for MEP tools- which are not part of the current course, YET (MEP Fundamentals is coming this year).

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2020 9:10 pm
Share: