Great course  

RSS
(@lanaa-homeyahoo-com)
New Member Member

Our firm (based in Portland, Oregon) is switching from CAD to Revit and I'm anxious/excited to start using it. I've been taking this course for several weeks now, and I must say that Ian has an amazing patience and professionalism. Such a nice slow pace and easy to understand explanations for someone who's new to this. Thank you!

Looks like this program has unlimited capabilities, and there is o lot to learn beyond beginners course.

We do mostly residential, wood construction, modern design, and I already have several questions related to the specifics of our construction. What would be the easiest way to communicate with you, Ian? Thank you so much in advance!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/02/2018 1:20 am Ian liked
 Ian
(@ian)
Reputable Member Admin

Apologies for the late "Welcome"!!!!!

So glad you are enjoying the Course- many thanks for your kind words and feedback.

Fee free to drop me a line on info (at) bimscape (dot) com

Many thanks,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/03/2018 2:10 pm Lana Astrakhan liked
(@aj-clarke)
New Member Member

Lana, Amanda here from New Zealand. I too am starting Revit and doing Ian's brilliant course. It sounds like we work on similar projects and would love to catch up with you if you had the time when I am in Portland next month. Let me know if you are keen and somehow I can supply my contact details so we can start communicating.

Regards

AJ

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2018 12:02 am Ian liked
(@vickimike-sell-com)
New Member Member

I so agree with Lana - great patience and professionalism, Ian.  The pace is perfect, not busy or frenetic, and the lessons are just the right bite-sized amount.  Checking off each lesson and receiving your email after finishing each group is great incentive to keep going.  Great management of a huge amount of information!  Thank you for such generous and professional sharing!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 9:58 pm
 Ian
(@ian)
Reputable Member Admin
Posted by: Vicki Bilenker

I so agree with Lana - great patience and professionalism, Ian.  The pace is perfect, not busy or frenetic, and the lessons are just the right bite-sized amount.  Checking off each lesson and receiving your email after finishing each group is great incentive to keep going.  Great management of a huge amount of information!  Thank you for such generous and professional sharing!

Many thanks indeed! Apologies for the delay in approving this post- it slipped below the radar!

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 10:12 pm
Share: