Construction in Oklahoma  

RSS
(@mattstub)
New Member Member

Hello there, I am a Project Manager of a Commercial Plumbing & Utility company in Central Oklahoma, and also the owner of a Residential Construction Company. I have toyed with Revit before but nothing formal. I have done any design work on our residential projects in SketchUp but would like to expand this idea so we can do all of our layout and design in house. Eventually once I am comfortable with the Architecture side I would like to put some focus into the MEP side to help with our Commercial Project Needs.

Can't wait to get cracking on the course! Thanks for the great resource!

Matt

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 10:01 pm Ian liked
 Ian
(@ian)
Reputable Member Admin
Posted by: MattStub

Hello there, I am a Project Manager of a Commercial Plumbing & Utility company in Central Oklahoma, and also the owner of a Residential Construction Company. I have toyed with Revit before but nothing formal. I have done any design work on our residential projects in SketchUp but would like to expand this idea so we can do all of our layout and design in house. Eventually once I am comfortable with the Architecture side I would like to put some focus into the MEP side to help with our Commercial Project Needs.

Can't wait to get cracking on the course! Thanks for the great resource!

Matt

Hi Matt,

Apologies for the belated Welcome! How are you finding the Course so far?

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 10:13 pm
Share: