Notifications
Clear all

Another new member  

RSS
(@tekenburojanswinnen-com)
New Member Member

Hi there, I'm Jan from Flanders. I've been a structural steel draughtsman for almost 30 years now. The last 20 years I'm using Tekla Structures, of which I'm quiet satisfied. Due to the corona circus business is very low, but on the other hand I got a great opportunity for a drafting/survey job in the neighbourhood. But they use revit which I've never used before. So now I've got to put all my energy to learn it. Hopefully this course will get me started smoothly. So it might be I trow out a question from time to time. Best regards, Jan

Posted : 26/05/2020 8:59 am
Ian liked
 Ian
(@ian)
Honorable Member Admin
Posted by: @tekenburojanswinnen-com

Hi there, I'm Jan from Flanders. I've been a structural steel draughtsman for almost 30 years now. The last 20 years I'm using Tekla Structures, of which I'm quiet satisfied. Due to the corona circus business is very low, but on the other hand I got a great opportunity for a drafting/survey job in the neighbourhood. But they use revit which I've never used before. So now I've got to put all my energy to learn it. Hopefully this course will get me started smoothly. So it might be I trow out a question from time to time. Best regards, Jan

Hi Jan,

A very warm welcome to you.

A great deal of the course will be relevant to structural engineering.

If you have any questions, please do ask.

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2020 11:16 pm
Share: