Forum

Greetings from Denm...

Notifications
Clear all

Greetings from Denmark

Henrik Gade

Looks like I get to be the first to actually post a greeting in the new forum! 

I'm a 34 year old Dane (Means I'm from Denmark) Architectural Technology and Construction Management student. A scandinavian Bachelors degree that centers around being a go-between, between Architects and the construction industry, as well as total advisors in Architecture, Construction methods, Basic engineering and Building related economics and scheduling, as well as construction site management. - Once I'm done with that, I'm planning to do a masters in Construction management.

Revit is one of the main tools, if not THE main tool of our trade, and I expect to be using it for the rest of my working life. (So rest of my life with the way the retirement age keeps going up!)

I am still very much a beginner to Revit, but I practice almost every day, and use BimScape as a big part of this practice.

I hope to see BimScape 2.0 growing into a community with a lot of discussions and potential for knowledgesharing 🙂 - Reading youtube comments and reddit posts, just aren't the same as having a platform DEDICATED to Revit

- Henrik

Topic starter Posted : 31/03/2021 10:45 am
Henrik Gade

Well that was a rather lackluster greeting! 😉 I hope to get the chance to discuss some revit with everyone else regardless!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/04/2021 5:37 pm
BIMscape
Member Admin
Posted by: @nikmi

Looks like I get to be the first to actually post a greeting in the new forum! 

I'm a 34 year old Dane (Means I'm from Denmark) Architectural Technology and Construction Management student. A scandinavian Bachelors degree that centers around being a go-between, between Architects and the construction industry, as well as total advisors in Architecture, Construction methods, Basic engineering and Building related economics and scheduling, as well as construction site management. - Once I'm done with that, I'm planning to do a masters in Construction management.

Revit is one of the main tools, if not THE main tool of our trade, and I expect to be using it for the rest of my working life. (So rest of my life with the way the retirement age keeps going up!)

I am still very much a beginner to Revit, but I practice almost every day, and use BimScape as a big part of this practice.

I hope to see BimScape 2.0 growing into a community with a lot of discussions and potential for knowledgesharing 🙂 - Reading youtube comments and reddit posts, just aren't the same as having a platform DEDICATED to Revit

- Henrik

Hi Henrik,

Thanks so much for being the first to get the new Forum started! Apologies for the the belated reply. I am so very pleased that you have found the Revit training material useful so far.

Yes, the idea is to form a close-knit community here that can help each other with our own BIM/Revit journeys that we are all. There is so much to learn about the software- and also (probably of more interest to me) is how each of us needs to use it in bespoke / personal ways.

Thanks once again,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2021 12:48 pm
BIMscape
Member Admin
Posted by: @nikmi

Well that was a rather lackluster greeting! 😉 I hope to get the chance to discuss some revit with everyone else regardless!

Apologies once again for the belated Welcome! Thanks for getting us started. Hopefully you've set a precedent now and others will step forward with an introduction!

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2021 12:49 pm
Henrik Gade

Don't worry about it Ian. Sometimes a mild dose of passive aggressiveness makes people wake up! 😉 I was kinda hoping it would work on someone other than you! - but I'm not complaining!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2021 5:00 pm