Notifications
Clear all

9.05 Printing  

RSS
(@joanneenvisual)
New Member Member

Hello Ian, I very much enjoyed your course! It is very well laid out and so easy to understand. I have just one little issue and that is with the Printing unit video where it is displaying the video for the previous unit (Placing Views onto Sheets) instead of the Printing video. Therefore, just a little glitch which I'm sure is an easy fix. Thank you!

Posted : 03/05/2020 3:41 pm
Ian liked
 Ian
(@ian)
Honorable Member Admin
Posted by: @joanneenvisual

Hello Ian, I very much enjoyed your course! It is very well laid out and so easy to understand. I have just one little issue and that is with the Printing unit video where it is displaying the video for the previous unit (Placing Views onto Sheets) instead of the Printing video. Therefore, just a little glitch which I'm sure is an easy fix. Thank you!

Many thanks for pointing this out! I'll get this resolved ASAP.

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2020 12:22 pm
(@luciadlpuente)
New Member Member
Posted by: @joanneenvisual

Hello Ian, I am also having the same issue. I see this has not been fixed. 

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2020 7:16 pm
Share: