Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Missing video.

William Watson

In the section 8 from the Creating Revit Families: Video Download, there is one video that has been downloaded twice in this section? the missing one which should be 08_03_Object Styles. (This is the missing video) is actually a copy of 08_02_Element Visibility and Display.

Could you please please download the correct video, and remove the extra one from this section 8.

Regards

Bill Watson.

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2022 5:19 pm
BIMscape liked
BIMscape
Member Admin
Posted by: @squire-will

In the section 8 from the Creating Revit Families: Video Download, there is one video that has been downloaded twice in this section? the missing one which should be 08_03_Object Styles. (This is the missing video) is actually a copy of 08_02_Element Visibility and Display.

Could you please please download the correct video, and remove the extra one from this section 8.

Regards

Bill Watson.

Thanks for letting me know Bill- and many apologies.

Now resolved.

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2022 5:57 pm
Hobeen Lee

Hello,

In the course Creating Revit Families, Module 4, Unit 2: "Aligning and Locking" page, a video link is missing. Could you please reload the video link?

Thanks,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2022 7:25 pm
BIMscape liked
BIMscape
Member Admin
Posted by: @hobeenlee

Hello,

In the course Creating Revit Families, Module 4, Unit 2: "Aligning and Locking" page, a video link is missing. Could you please reload the video link?

Thanks,

Hi,

Apologies for this. Now resolved. Can you please check it works for you and confirm?

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2022 8:22 pm
Hobeen Lee

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response and resolution. I can confirm that now this video works as intended.

However, I also identified other module videos with same issues. The following with missing uploads are mentioned below:

• Adding Detail, Unit 4: Masking Regions
  • Additional Component Family Tools and Techniques, Unit 1: Nested Families
  • Graphics and Visibility Settings, Unit 1: Detail Levels
  • Graphics and Visibility Settings, Unit 2: Element Visibility and Display Settings

Are these problems from Vimeo, or is it within this website?

Thanks,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2022 4:25 am
BIMscape liked
BIMscape
Member Admin

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response and resolution. I can confirm that now this video works as intended.

However, I also identified other module videos with same issues. The following with missing uploads are mentioned below:

• Graphics and Visibility Settings, Unit 2: Element Visibility and Display Settings

Thanks,

Can you please check these now. Should all be working for you.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2022 5:46 pm
Hobeen Lee
Posted by: @iannichols_sxa5jqu0

Hi,

Thanks,

Can you please check these now. Should all be working for you.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

It does; however, the first video (Adding Detail, Unit 4: Masking Regions) is working under the duplicated Unit 4 (which is actually Unit 5), while the original Unit 4 link happens to be not working. Does this affect just me or all users?

The last three videos are now playing correctly.

Thanks again,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2022 6:24 pm
BIMscape
Member Admin

Hi,

No, it was effecting everybody.

For some reason,  few of the links from Vimeo just appeared as links, not embedded video. Problem is- they appear fine from my end.

The only way to resolve is to make a new Unit and embed the link again. It was just that I forgot to delete the original non-working "Masking Units" Unit. But I have done that now.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2022 6:56 pm