Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Migration

Darren Brown

Hi Ian,

I hope you are well.

Wondering how the migration of Creating Revit Families is going, at this point nothing is showing in any of the modules I simply get as per attached photo. 

Main concern is that there is not still an issue with my account.

Darren

Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2021 9:37 am
BIMscape liked
BIMscape
Member Admin
Posted by: @3dbuildingdesign

Hi Ian,

I hope you are well.

Wondering how the migration of Creating Revit Families is going, at this point nothing is showing in any of the modules I simply get as per attached photo. 

Darren

Hi Darren,

I'm very well thanks. I hope you are too?

No , no problem at all with your account.

The Migration is picking up speed now and on the 'home straight' at last. It has been a huge (but necessary) undertaking-- to get everything over to a new site, from scratch.

Creating Revit Families videos are now being populated into the Unit holders.

The initial batch of Advanced Scheduling in Revit is migrated- more coming on soon.

Initial batch of Revit MEP Fundamentals will be migrated this evening.

There's also 4 new Mini-Courses coming soon- full details (ie course itineraries) are available in the BIMscape Shop now.

Many thanks indeed,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2021 7:57 pm
Darren Brown

Hi Ian,

Hope you are well.

Any further update on the missing videos in Revit Families, Scheduling and MEP Fundamentals, I still can't access them.

Darren

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2021 3:30 am
Tony Walker
Posted by: @3dbuildingdesign

Hi Ian,

I hope you are well.

Darren

Don't think its an issue with your account as I have also the same issue.  I was told on another post in the forum the videos where coming every 2 weeks  from July but nothing seems to have happened as I also have not had them.

'

Hi Tony,

Further videos for this (and the other) courses coming this week- and the following 2 weeks after. By which will then be (at last) complete.

A choice of a free new course for all those affected- to acknowledge everyone's extreme patience. (full details later this week by the Email Newsletter)

Many thanks indeed,

Kind regards,

Ian

This post was modified 4 weeks ago 2 times by Tony Walker
ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2021 8:12 pm
Roderick Jenkins

Has anyone received any updates on the missing videos or had missing videos updated on the schedules, Mel fundamentals, or families modules? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2021 5:08 pm
Mariam Alsaigh

I haven’t receive any. 
keep checking everyday !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2021 7:07 pm