Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Sub-Forum for Loose Architectual questions

Henrik Gade
Eminent Member

Hello Ian (And everyone else)

I was wondering if there would be room for a subforum for questions that are revit / house design related but not specifically "How do I do X and Y function in Revit"

I know it's not what your videos focus on, and might lead to questions outside your expertise. But I was wondering if this wouldn't be within the realms of the overall theme of the website / services you provide, to have a section like this.

- HenrikĀ 

Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2021 4:27 pm
BIMscape
Member Admin
Posted by: @nikmi

Hello Ian (And everyone else)

I was wondering if there would be room for a subforum for questions that are revit / house design related but not specifically "How do I do X and Y function in Revit"

I know it's not what your videos focus on, and might lead to questions outside your expertise. But I was wondering if this wouldn't be within the realms of the overall theme of the website / services you provide, to have a section like this.

- HenrikĀ 

Hi Henrik,

It's a good idea. I think what I will do is create a seperate "general discussion" forum- which Members can use for posts that don't naturally fit in to any of the technical / course support forums. Will aim to get this set and available from tomorrow.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2021 11:12 pm