Test

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ian 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

mpthompson
    Participant

Just testing out as per your email thanks.

Is the Premium support specifically linked to the Beginner’s Guide (or any subsequent courses) or more general?

I.e. Can I now pester you with questions!?

Ian
    Keymaster

Hi 🙂

Many thanks for getting in there first!!!

Yes, there will be a separate 30 Day Support Plan for each of the Course- each with it’s own dedicated Forum, all within the Group of “Premium Support Plans”. So hopefully it keeps the forums neatly organised and also people then receive priority support for the specific Course they have chosen. Hope this makes sense?

So general Revit Arch questions should go in the relevant forum. This specific forum will just be for any topic relating to anything covered in the Beginner’s Course.

Many thanks indeed,
    Kind regards,
    Ian

Ian
    Keymaster

….should also add that Premium Support Plans get a response within 24 hours (or sooner) as opposed to 48 hours in the free Forums. You can also attach up to 5 images to a post in here- as opposed to 1 in the free Forums.

I’ve summarised the Support Plan product here

Many thanks,
    Kind regards,
    Ian

Ian
    Keymaster

Can I ask how you found the later videos in the Course? I’ve got about 17ish video to finish- and that’s them all done- all 84 of them! View Range was a little taxing in terms of how I was going to explain it in a video. Would very much appreciate your feedback on that video in particular.

Many thanks,
    Kind regards,
    Ian

mpthompson
    Participant

As you’ve probably guessed by my delayed response, I’ve not had much time recently!

I’ll have a look at the later videos and let you know thanks.

As an aside, have you done much work with house builders in terms of the benefits of revit/BIM? Currently back in cad and it’s driving me mad!

Ian
      Keymaster

No worries at all! I definitely know what busy looks like!!!!

Not much work with housebuilders with regards BIM / Revit I’m afraid. From what I have heard, it’s not a great take-up? Which surprises me- obvious benefits for them in terms of time, cost, programming, etc. I think the whole industry will all get there one day- but all at different speeds!

Kind regards,
      Ian

mpthompson
    Participant

Not much work with housebuilders with regards BIM / Revit I’m afraid. From what I have heard, it’s not a great take-up? Which surprises me- obvious benefits for them in terms of time, cost, programming, etc. I think the whole industry will all get there one day- but all at different speeds!

Kind regards,
    Ian

I’m amazed a the lack of take-up.

I made a few enquiries and the TJI suppliers didn’t even know they could export as an IFC file!

It’s such a shame as they’re missing a trick/the benefit IMO.

That and I wouldn’t have to use CAD anymore!

Ian
    Keymaster

Kind regards,
    Ian

I’m amazed a the lack of take-up.

I made a few enquiries and the TJI suppliers didn’t even know they could export as an IFC file!

It’s such a shame as they’re missing a trick/the benefit IMO.

That and I wouldn’t have to use CAD anymore!

They’ll catch up one day- probably kicking & screaming!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.