Module 7

Home Forums News & Announcements Module 7

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ian 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

3DRStephen
    Participant

Hello,

Just wondering when Module 7 onwards will be available? The course is very clear, a great resource.

Thanks

Ian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Module 7 videos should all be online by this Wed/Thurs if this week. Module 8 and 9 vids all complete and online by the following Wednesday at the latest.

Thanks for the very kind words about the course to date.

Many thanks,
    Kid regards,
    Ian

Vermillion
    Participant

Hi Ian

I’ve got up to Module 7 unit 10 and am unable to view it, assume the next batch of videos are still being worked on?

Really good so far!

Ian
      Keymaster

Hi šŸ™‚

Yes, currently working on the remainder of the videos- should be all with you by a couple of weeks time at the latest.

Glad you’re enjoying it!

Kind regards,
      Ian

southerndruid
    Participant

Ian – I just emailed you about this topic. Sorry, I should have read the forum first! Still – I’m really getting a lot out of the course. I work in a multi-disciplinary firm in New Orleans, Louisiana, and I have recommended the course to everyone else in the office. We are in the process of producing our first project in Revit, so we need all the help we can get!

Ian
    Keymaster

Ian ā€“ I just emailed you about this topic. Sorry, I should have read the forum first! Still ā€“ Iā€™m really getting a lot out of the course. I work in a multi-disciplinary firm in New Orleans, Louisiana, and I have recommended the course to everyone else in the office. We are in the process of producing our first project in Revit, so we need all the help we can get!

Hi,

No problem at all!

All remaining videos will be uploaded by close of play (GMT time) this Friday coming.

Good luck with the first project- I “know” you’ll have lots of questions as you work through it- everyoine does. PLEASE make sure to post your questions on here- don’t struggle by, losing time and patience. I’ll do my best to keep you on track and moving along with it.

All the best,
    Kind regaRDS,
    Ian

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.