Hello from East Tennessee, USA

Home Forums New Members (Introductions please!) Hello from East Tennessee, USA

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ian 2 months ago.

• Author

Barbz1967
    Participant

My name is Barbara and I’m a drafter/designer with over 35 years in the A/E field (started working immediately after graduating kindergarten). A new contract requires our company to use Revit. Oddly, I was selected to be the architectural designer for the project (my background is civil/environmental). Having used AutoCAD and MicroStation since the beginning of time, learning Revit has been fun and frustrating at the same time. As a Revit newbie and the only one in our office who uses the program, I’m constantly searching for online tutorials and stumbled upon this site. Happy I did! Looking forward to being part of the BIMscape community.

Stubai99
    Participant

Hi Barbara,

Welcome to the small but growing community, I am new to Revit also and hoping to pick up helpful tips and hints to become more efficient also. If I see anything I can help with I will.

Cheers for now.

John

Ian
    Keymaster

My name is Barbara and I’m a drafter/designer with over 35 years in the A/E field (started working immediately after graduating kindergarten). A new contract requires our company to use Revit. Oddly, I was selected to be the architectural designer for the project (my background is civil/environmental). Having used AutoCAD and MicroStation since the beginning of time, learning Revit has been fun and frustrating at the same time. As a Revit newbie and the only one in our office who uses the program, I’m constantly searching for online tutorials and stumbled upon this site. Happy I did! Looking forward to being part of the BIMscape community.

Hi Barbara,

Apologies for the belated Welcomde- I’ve been on a family break for the last week.

Glad to have you in the community here. PLEASE make sure to utilise the Forums and ask all the questions you need to.

Many thanks,
    Kind regards,
    Ian

Ian
    Keymaster

Hi Barbara,

Welcome to the small but growing community, I am new to Revit also and hoping to pick up helpful tips and hints to become more efficient also. If I see anything I can help with I will.

Cheers for now.

John

Hi John,

Many thanks for welcoming Barbera. It’s very encouraging to see a friendly community developing.

I’m really looking forward to learning from you guys- so much experience in many different fields. Hopefully we can throw all that into the mix and see how Revit can work for us all.

Kind regards,
    Ian

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.