System families Upload  

RSS
(@lmccarthyams-ie)
New Member Member

Hi Ian
I am at present Going through the course and in tandem updating some system families of our products that have been provided to us. When I load these families into a project however some of the types do not load, despite these types being present in the system family on its own. Just wondering if you have any ideas.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2018 8:26 am
 Ian
(@ian)
Honorable Member Admin

Hi Len,

As per the other thread- can you tell us a bit more about which System Family you are having the issue with?

Thanks,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2018 2:37 pm
(@lmccarthyams-ie)
New Member Member

H Ian
After much torment I seem to have solved the Mullion types upload problem. I have developed 12 different mullion types and have realized that these will only be uploaded when active in the system family.
So in order to upload them all I would need to cut and paste twice, activating a second group of mullions. This is my work around. If you have any better ways of fixing the problem that would be great.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2018 10:23 am
 Ian
(@ian)
Honorable Member Admin
Posted by: Len Mc Carthy

H Ian
After much torment I seem to have solved the Mullion types upload problem. I have developed 12 different mullion types and have realized that these will only be uploaded when active in the system family.
So in order to upload them all I would need to cut and paste twice, activating a second group of mullions. This is my work around. If you have any better ways of fixing the problem that would be great.

Hi Len,

No better workaround than yours, that I can think of.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2018 10:46 pm
Share: