My YouTube Videos: Any Feedback????  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS
(@brentwz)
Trusted Member

Hello again, Ian.

I've already expressed my immense gratitude for the excellent teaching quality of your Revit video tutorials, and although I'm finally up to Module 6 Unit 6, I haven't changed my opinion on that one iota. Your Ultimate Beginner's Guide, for me, is a 3D-CAD-BIM lifesaver!

One tiny comment for consideration:
PLEASE change Revit's Save reminder function on your computer to "No reminders" during all future tutorial movie creation.

This will avoid the tutorial being interrupted by the Save dialog popping up... so many times. Also gives CAD students a bad habit to unlearn.

Then all you have to do is remember to switch it back on again at the end of each video production; ready for later when you'll be working on big time-and-money critical, slow-saving Revit projects.

OR... just use Ctrl-S regularly with a 1-hour Save set in the same Options area.

And keep up the superbly excellent coursework, mate. We love it. ;D

[attachment file=9953]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2017 12:50 pm
(@brentwz)
Trusted Member

Oh my goodness, now I feel really bad, like I told God he/she forgot to add a semicolon after last night's perfect red-tinged sunset.

Sorry.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2017 1:08 pm
 Ian
(@ian)
Honorable Member Admin

[quote quote=9955]Oh my goodness, now I feel really bad, like I told God he/she forgot to add a semicolon after last night’s perfect red-tinged sunset.

Sorry.

[/quote]

That's fine!!!!!!!! I'm glad you said.

For some reason, it just didn't occur to me to turn off the Save Reminder- I feel daft now!!!!!

Cheers,
Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2017 1:16 pm
(@brentwz)
Trusted Member

1. At the end of the day, we are all creatures of habit.
AND
2. We sometimes can't see the forest for the trees.

Happy to help!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2017 1:03 am
 Ian
(@ian)
Honorable Member Admin

[quote quote=10007]1. At the end of the day, we are all creatures of habit.
AND
2. We sometimes can’t see the forest for the trees.

Happy to help!

[/quote]

Many thanks Brent!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2017 9:43 am
Page 2 / 2 Prev
Share: