MEP Tutorial  

steven meager
New Member Member

Morning

I have found the beginners guide very useful and easy to understand with lots of information to get me on the road to understand and use Revit, I was wondering is there any future plan to offer an MEP course on BIMscape as I would definitely sign up for further courses.

Steve

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2017 10:16 am Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
Reputable Member Admin

Hi Steve,

Many thanks for the very positive feedback on the Beginners Course.

I am fairly confident there will be some MEP Courses in the future. Being very honest and realistic, the absolute aerliest that I can see this happening is summer 2018. That's simply because the demand is overwhekmingly for Revit Architecture- and I have to make BIMscape stack up financially. So my immediate plans are for an INtermediate and then Advanced Courses- both of which will be Architecture-focused (althought they will contain many elements that will be relevent to ALL disciplines). These two courses alone will take me up until mid 2018, as I want them to be to the same depth / quality as this first Course. Then I can start looking into the MEP stuff- maybe highlt focused mini-courses such as Ductwork, MEP Systems, etc.

Hope this help?

Thanks once again,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2017 12:56 pm steven meager and Johnrey Lingad liked
danny.h
Active Member Member

Hi!

So does that mean we can expect an "Intermediate Level Revit Architecture Course" to go live sometime in mid-2018?

Also thank you so much for providing this course, and free of charge. It has been invaluable in laying the foundations for working with Revit!

Kind Regards,

Danny

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/10/2017 8:52 am Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
Reputable Member Admin
Posted by: danny.h

Hi!

So does that mean we can expect an "Intermediate Level Revit Architecture Course" to go live sometime in mid-2018?

Also thank you so much for providing this course, and free of charge. It has been invaluable in laying the foundations for working with Revit!

Kind Regards,

Danny

Hi Danny,

Many thanks for your kind words about the Course.

Yes, a whole range of intermediate and advancved Revit topic Courses coming over the next fews months and years. There will be an announcment about the next course in the next week or two- so please stay tuned.

Cheers for now,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2017 10:45 am

Working

Please Login or Register