Thanks in advance for what looks to be a very helpful course  

RSS
firewhale
(@firewhale)
New Member Member

Hello, looking forward to getting started.  I work at a healthcare consulting firm, in the Facilties and Capital Asset practice.  We work with our clients (usually hospitals or health systems) to program and activate new space, maximize value of existing space, and overall treat space as a capital asset, with the same value as any other asset.  We typically get finished CAD plans from the client's Facilities department, and we're definitely seeing more projects come at us in Revit, so I figured it's past time to get up-to-speed.  Thanks again for what looks like a great introduction to Autodesk Revit. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2018 4:35 pm Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
(@ian)
Reputable Member Admin
Posted by: firewhale

Hello, looking forward to getting started.  I work at a healthcare consulting firm, in the Facilties and Capital Asset practice.  We work with our clients (usually hospitals or health systems) to program and activate new space, maximize value of existing space, and overall treat space as a capital asset, with the same value as any other asset.  We typically get finished CAD plans from the client's Facilities department, and we're definitely seeing more projects come at us in Revit, so I figured it's past time to get up-to-speed.  Thanks again for what looks like a great introduction to Autodesk Revit. 

Many thanks for the intro,

I'm assuming you'll be interested in Scheduling the spaces? Room layouts, etc? If you let us know what you do with the plans / models, I'll try to ensure you get pointed in the right direction with regards how to best utilise Revit.

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2018 8:45 pm

Working

Please Login or Register