More comprehensive approach to learning about families.  

RSS
(@mrdalba)
New Member Member

I am a residential design architect in the state of western New York. I signed up for this course because I provide for my clients a lot of 3d views of their renovation projects and I am thinking that having a better understanding of the parametric attributes of families can help me more easily convey my ideas in my drawings along with making quick adjustments.  I have picked up from watching online videos how to create families but I am looking for one comprehensive source that can give me everything I need to know in one package.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 1:48 pm Ian liked
 Ian
(@ian)
Honorable Member Admin
Posted by: mrdalba

I am a residential design architect in the state of western New York. I signed up for this course because I provide for my clients a lot of 3d views of their renovation projects and I am thinking that having a better understanding of the parametric attributes of families can help me more easily convey my ideas in my drawings along with making quick adjustments.  I have picked up from watching online videos how to create families but I am looking for one comprehensive source that can give me everything I need to know in one package.

Many thanks indeed,

Please ensure you ask all the questions you need to.

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2018 8:46 pm
Share: