Just joined  

Hoinokon
New Member Member

Hi all,

Just joined! Architect from the Netherlands, currently working in Cape Town. Thanks Ian for this course!

Regards,

Daan 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2017 10:40 am Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
Reputable Member Admin

Hi Daan,

Great to have you on board!

Many thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. I hope you enjoy the course. Remember, the Forum Support is a big part of the course- so please make good use of it and ask any questions you need to.

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2017 10:47 am Hoinokon liked
Tristan Gougeon
New Member Member

Hi,

I'm an architecture student from Glasgow and stumbled upon BimScape after a couple days of unsatisfyed hunt for quality revit tutorials online, and I must say, this really feels like actually learning something, it's really detailed and very clear, something I didn't manage to find elsewhere !

All in all ,

Thanks for this course ! 

Tristan 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2017 1:22 pm Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
Reputable Member Admin

Hi Tristan,

Many, many thanks for the very kind, positive words. It's fantastic (and VERY rewarding) to know that the material is useful to people.

And this is only the beginning. Intermediate and Advanced Courses coming in due course- each one as big (or bigger) than the Beginners Course. I want you guys to be Revit Ninja's! 😎😎😎😎😎

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2017 2:23 pm
Hoinokon
New Member Member

Ian, this course is superb! I am now somewhere halfway Module 4 and I must say I have learned a lot already. The pace is nice and the fact that you recap some elements is also really helping to absorb it all.

Keep it up!

D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 11:21 am Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
Reputable Member Admin
Posted by: Hoinokon

Ian, this course is superb! I am now somewhere halfway Module 4 and I must say I have learned a lot already. The pace is nice and the fact that you recap some elements is also really helping to absorb it all.

Keep it up!

D

So very pleased you are enjoying the Course!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 8:03 pm
Hoinokon
New Member Member

Hi Ian,

I just completed the course. Thanks a lot for all your effort! It has all been really helpful.

Is it correct that the last two units do not contain any video material?

Kind regards, Daan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2017 10:12 am Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
Reputable Member Admin
Posted by: Hoinokon

Hi Ian,

I just completed the course. Thanks a lot for all your effort! It has all been really helpful.

Is it correct that the last two units do not contain any video material?

Kind regards, Daan

Hi Daan,

Many thanks indeed for the feedback- so glad you enjoyed the Course. Yes- last 2 Units are currently blank- they will be completed in the next couple of weeks- as will all the written articles to go with the videos- many of them are complete and ready to upload.

There is a PDF Ebook of the whole course coming soon- for those who want to read / take the course offline.

HOT NEWS: There's also a Premium Version of the Course coming soon- which will inlcude Quizzes to test your learning, the PDF ebook and video downloads inlcuded and Bonus Content- this is "approx" 1 month away.

The free course will always reamin free.

and THEN...... an Intermediate and Advanced Course coming later this year / next year.

Thanks once again,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2017 10:25 am

Working

Please Login or Register