Just Joined  

John Duncan
(@j-duncan)
New Member Member

Good Morning All, I'm a Senior Construction Manager (45), started in the Industry as a Carpenter Apprentice,thought it time to learn Revit, I'm also a firm believer in the benefits that can be achieved through BIM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2017 8:57 am Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
(@ian)
Reputable Member Admin

Good morning John,

A very warm welcome to the Community.

It's fantastic that we've got a good mix of building disciplines / professionals in the Community. Everyone has a different perspective on / requirement for BIM. But one thing is for sure- EVERYONE in the Team has something they can get out of it. SO glad we're moving away from the "well, the 3d is nice of the architects!" line of thinking.

Good luck with your Revit journey. Please ask any questions you have as you work your way through the Course. I'm here to help you through it, as and when needed.

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2017 9:51 am
serk ko
(@chikamaka)
New Member Member

hey everyone. I'm an architect and want to pass from autocad to revit anymore:) revit has tons of advantage about modelling and BIM things:) I found here and I liked. The course start basic and aim to teach you the roots of revit, later its going to be complex i guess(I'm in module 3 yet). but I definetely like the way of teaching Ian. I appreciate that you give this online course for free.

hope that in end of this course I will feel comfortable on revit at least. 

thanks for all.

good luck guys on your courses..

best wishes from Turkey

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2017 5:23 am Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
(@ian)
Reputable Member Admin
Posted by: serk ko

hey everyone. I'm an architect and want to pass from autocad to revit anymore:) revit has tons of advantage about modelling and BIM things:) I found here and I liked. The course start basic and aim to teach you the roots of revit, later its going to be complex i guess(I'm in module 3 yet). but I definetely like the way of teaching Ian. I appreciate that you give this online course for free.

hope that in end of this course I will feel comfortable on revit at least. 

thanks for all.

good luck guys on your courses..

best wishes from Turkey

Welcome!!!!

So glad you found our Community. So many people making the junmp from AutoCAD to Revit- you're in good company. Once you get comfortable with Revit- you will never go back the other way.

I'm here (along with everyone else in this community) to make sure you get through the course- both enjoying it and taking in the training material. As you progress through the course, please just ask if you need help with anything.

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2017 9:29 am

Working

Please Login or Register