Room Tags  

OldDog
Active Member Member

The room tags come with a rectangle around the room number. I don't want the rectangle to appear so I tried editing the family only the family doesn't show the rectangle like the door and window tags do. Where is that rectangle coming from and how do I either delete it or modify its size?

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2017 9:37 pm Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
Reputable Member Admin

The Rectangle will be part of that Tag family. I suspect the Tag Family in question comes with 2 "Types"- one type has the Rectangle and the other one does not. So in your project- select the Tag- and then choose the Type Selector drop-down on the Properties Palette and see what types you have available to you- swap it out for a different type.

Alternatively, edit the Family again- and in the Family Editor change the Type to show the one with the rectangle. You can then delete the rectangle, save the family (give it a different name to preserve the original .RFA file) and then load it into your project and test it.

Let us know how you get on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2017 4:41 pm
OldDog
Active Member Member

As it turns out I needed to turn on the lines in the VG dialog in the family editor. Then the box appeared and I could change it.

Thank you for your help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2017 8:10 pm Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
Reputable Member Admin

Glad you got this sorted 👍

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2017 10:50 am

Working

Please Login or Register