Grid and level bubbles visbility  

Marta.Bujanda
(@marta-bujanda)
New Member Member

Hello Ian, I'm a new user of Revit 2018, complete beginner.

I have a small problem with grids and levels: I can't see the grid bubbles, nor the level bubbles and info. I checked already Visibility/Graphic overrides> Annotation > Grids, and it is checked, so it should be visible. However, they are nowhere in plan, section or elevation respectively.

I know it is very basic, but I would like to know what I am missing.

Thank you in advanced

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2018 12:43 pm
Ian
 Ian
(@ian)
Reputable Member Admin

Hi 🙂

Have you added any grids or levels to the project yet? And if so, did you get any yellow warning boxes at the time you were adding them?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2018 12:51 pm
Marta.Bujanda
(@marta-bujanda)
New Member Member

Hi,

No, I did not get any yellow warning boxes when adding them or later. The bubbles just aren't there.

I can see the bubbles in other files from a colleague, but I cannot create them in an empty file if I start from scratch.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 10:06 am Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
(@ian)
Reputable Member Admin

When you try making them, what do you get? Do you at least get the grid lines or Level Lines, but just not the markers at the ends?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 10:12 am
Marta.Bujanda
(@marta-bujanda)
New Member Member

Yes, I see the grid lines, or section lines, I can use them perfectly, and so on.

But I cannot name them in the drawing. I can name them in the properties palette, but in the drawing I can't see the names. I am just learning, so it is not life and death. But I know I will need to see the names of the grids and section lines when I start using it at work.

I asked and showed a colleague at work, who knows the program, and he didn't know what was wrong either.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 3:58 pm

Working

Please Login or Register