Difference between Video Course and PDF?  

Simon

I've ploughed through a majority of the videos for the Complete Beginners Guide and am getting my head around it. I'd like to download the PDF Ebook but I'd like to know what's the difference between the video course and the Ebook? Does it offer anything that's not included on the video course?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2017 1:37 pm Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
Reputable Member Admin

Hi Simon,

At this point in time the PDF contains the very same text that will be in the online Units by the end of next week.

But over the next couple of months, updates to the book will contain additional material that will not be in the free course. In short, there will be a "Premium Edition" of the Course containing extra tutorials, tips, how-to's, quizzes, etc.

The PDF will always keep track with the Premium Edition of the Course as it develops over the next few months.

If you buy the book now (or any time really) you will always be able to download the latest version as it gets updated.

I hope this answers your question.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2017 8:06 pm agmediodia and Mava_riera liked
Brent
Trusted Member

Hello Simon, and Ian too

I've just purchased the EBook PDF because the great thing about it is I can now use Adobe's Search function (Ctrl-F) to quickly find how to carry out a command or function that I, as an intermediate learner now, need a reminder on. One BIG 543-page searchable ebook.

For me, the videos have been an excellent visual tutorial reference. But I couldn't backtrack anywhere near as speedily in a specific video (even if I knew precisely which one in which section to go to!) when in a hurry.

And sometimes it's so damn handy just to read and contemplate a PDF screenshot instead of having to rewind part of a video clip over and over again.

Thank you, Ian, for this new Revit Learning product. Simon, buy it and see what I mean!

Cheers

Brent

PS Cheap as chips too. ;D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2017 10:07 am Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
Reputable Member Admin

Many thanks indeed Brent for the excellent Sales Pitch!!!!

Hand-on-heart, I didn't even think about the search-function aspect of it!!! I'll have to include that on the product page.

Really hope you guys enjoy the Ebook- and REMEMBER: There will be updates to it- some new material added (and that's all I'll say at this point!)- but once you've purchased it, you always get any updates to it for FREE. What you are really buying is the download link to the (always) latest version of the Ebook.

Thanks once again,

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2017 8:39 pm
Simon

Thanks guys. I bought it today. It's going to sit on my desktop ready to used from now on. 

Great vids also Ian. Your approach to the whole subject of Revit is refreshingly straightforward and attainable. I may, of course, change my mind when I get into the Intermediate levels!!

Nevertheless, keep up the good work!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2017 8:56 pm Ian liked
Ian
 Ian
Reputable Member Admin

Many thanks Simon- and many thanks for the purchase, it's very much appreciated.

PLENTY of new training material coming over the next few months.

Kind regards,

Ian

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2017 9:01 pm

Working

Please Login or Register